Real talk: you’re launching your very own business. Consider this your grand-opening to the world. Now’s your chance to show everyone what you’re really made of, but starting something new can be tricky. That’s why we’ve developed this easy-to-follow launch plan just for you!
Step One: Launch Your Business
- Become a businesswoman!
- Get official! Set up your Pure Romance email and website.
- Spread the word on social media!
|1||Set up your Pure Romance email|
|2||Set up your Pure Romance website|
|3||Start saving your receipts|
|4||Share the word on social media|
|5||Learn about your launch, encore, and bestie parties here|
|6||Make a vision board|
|7||Attend your first team meeting|
|8||Attend a Bootcamp|
Step Two: Prepare & Hold Launch Party
- Prepare for your party by inviting guests, review the party agenda, and learn about your products.
- Practice your introduction, party commercials, product presentation, and shopping room conversations.
- Practice tallying orders and calculating sales totals at the party.
Step Three: Go for the Bookings
- Change your mindset to “Go for the no!”
- Practice your conversation skills.
- Make calls to get your first booking over the phone!
Step Four: Prepare & Hold Bestie Party
- Help the hostess plan her party by explaining what to expect.
- Assist the hostess with inviting guests and boosting attendance.
- Hold your first party with a hostess.
Step Five: Place & Replenish
- Learn how to process client credit card orders.
- Learn how to tally party totals, order products from the COO, and handle backorders.
- Use smart ordering techniques to boost your profit.
|1||Charge your credit cards|
|2||Practice calculating party totals|
|3||Place your order|
|4||Enter your party information in the COO or Pure Sale|
Step Six: Delivery & Follow-up
- Get your shipping supplies ready.
- Separate, pack, and deliver your client orders.
- Follow up with your clients to keep them coming back.
|1||Get shipping supplies|
|2||Separate your orders|
|3||Deliver client orders|
|4||Review Connection Cards and follow up|